top of page
Click the icon for some inspiration
Click the icon for some help
This term the students will focus on embroidery. They will begin the term by learning different stitches before choosing a design in which they can incorporate at least 3 different types of stitches.
Work in progress
* Your work during lessons is assessed continuously.
* SEESAW (planning, design, sketches, pattern, drawings etc that you have worked with and that
you have photographed).
* Your use of colour and choice of stitches.
* Your finished embroidery.
* Your analysis of your work: you must document your process with SEESAW, for example take pictures during the work process and be able to analyze orally or in writing based on help questions.
bottom of page